Now Enrolling for Fall 2020
Our Preschool and Children’s Day Out programs are designed to meet the following goals:
- Give each child time to grow.
- Instill the “love of learning” in each child.
- Help children develop from within, a strong sense of self.
- Help each child develop a sense of self-worth and help develop his/her sense of individuality. Our appropriate program will allow each child to learn and grow at their own rate.
- Provide an environment rich in equipment and materials, where experiences are direct and concrete in order to build the foundation for later and more abstract experiences.
- Help children develop the habit of success.
Our programs are open to all children regardless of race, nationality or creed who may benefit from our type of program. We welcome any child, from 3 to 5 years of age. The school is nonprofit, nondenominational and nonpolitical.
For more information:
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org